Pengaruh Sikap Menabung Dan Orientasi Masa Depan Terhadap Perencanaan Dana Pensiun Pada Pekerja Swasta Di Kota Surabaya

  • Muhammad Arfan Hajam Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Ampel, Surabaya, Indonesia
Keywords: Saving Attitude, Future Orientation, Retirements Planning

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of saving attitudes and future orientation on retirement planning Population in this research are private workers in the city of Surabaya. The sample in this research used 200 samples. The data collection techniques used questionnaires. The data analysis technique used SEM-PLS. The result of this research is that saving attitude and future orientation influences retirement planning with a percentage of influence of 26%, while the remaining 74% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this research model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2020-12-17
How to Cite
Hajam, M. A. (2020). Pengaruh Sikap Menabung Dan Orientasi Masa Depan Terhadap Perencanaan Dana Pensiun Pada Pekerja Swasta Di Kota Surabaya. IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita, 9(2), 136-146. https://doi.org/10.46367/iqtishaduna.v9i2.239

Abstract Views: 414 | PDF Downloads: 298